Hi! Sometimes we are searching for specific positions, but we are always interested in hearing from worthwhile candidates. So, even if there is not a specific listing below you are applying for we encourage anyone looking to join our team to reach out. Thank you!
All interested candidates please email using the link at the bottom of the page. No calls or pop-ins, please! If there are multiple job listings, please make sure to indicate which job you are applying for.
We encourage and support further education through SCA events and other venues. The right person will be seeking out new educational opportunities to learn and we will be excited to support them.
Please send resume and cover letter with any and all relevant information as well as sharing one personal story from the last year that helped you grow/evolve (or just feel good for whatever reason) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please DO NOT call or drop in.
Who we are
We are a small-batch, 2020 & 2022 Good Food Award winning, specialty coffee roaster located on the outer reaches of beautiful Cape Cod. We are both a Fair Trade and organic certified company with a focus on sustainability, our local community and the worldwide coffee community as well as making and leaving the world a better place.
You will be an integral part of our next stage of growth and hopefully someone who will further strengthen our company efficiencies, team bond and passionate coffee culture.
The office manager is an essential full-time position. You should be well organized and detail-oriented. A strong multi-tasker and self-starter. Someone who is open and extremely comfortable communicating (you are often the first and main contact at Beantsock). Someone who is passionate and compassionate. Knowledgeable, but not a know-it-all. And adaptable. Small businesses need people that can make and accept adjustments when adjustments need to be made (and they always do). Must love dogs (at least one anyway).
- Managing day-to-day interactions with wholesale and web sales customers
- Collecting and organizing all (wholesale, web, walk-ins) orders and communicating them clearly to the roasting and packaging teams
- Ordering all office, shipping and retail supplies.
- Processing all billing/invoicing for outgoing orders as well as shipping labels for all web and off-Cape deliveries.
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Follow up on overdue accounts
- Handle customer queries and complaints.
- Responsible for working with ownership to craft and manage both wholesale account and web customer newsletters.
- Contributes constructive suggestions when sees potential needs in all areas
- Basic Adobe Creative Suite duties (we will train)
- Other duties as needed
Hopes But Not Musts
- Social Media photography and postings
- A genuine interest in the modern coffee and growing your own education around it
- Tastings and other company promotional events
Speak and understand English proficiently.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- At least two years office manager experience preferred.
- Competence with Quickbooks required (we will train)
- Regularly requires multiple trips per day up and down the stairs.
- Warehouse environment. Tall ceilings. Open space.
- Roast machines have gas burners and hot surfaces.
- Green coffee is somewhat dusty.
- The noise level is usually moderate to high from multiple machines in use (on the production floor, not the office).
We encourage and support further education through SCA events and other venues.
- $42.5k to start.
- Seasonal bonuses and potential for yearly bonus.
- 3 weeks paid time off (includes vacation and sick days). Eligible after 6 months of employment.
- Weekly coffee take-home allowance (extra during the holiday season to give as gifts)
- 30% employee discount on most retail goods. Eligible after 3 months.
- Staff lunch (First Wednesday of the month)
Please send resume/job history and cover letter with any and all relevant information to email@example.com. Please DO NOT call or drop in.
Beanstock Coffee Roasters, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.